Friday, December 31, 2010

Athbhliain Faoi Mhaise Daoibh (Have an Abundant New Year)!



{Ansa sends you her best wishes: she mastered block printing in 2010 and is hoping to master cursive by the end of 2011)

I just love the following note from The Universe (I receive one daily via email) that was in my inbox this morning so I eagerly share the thoughts for you all out there: my dear blogmates and those who read me but don't comment. You are all treasured, more than you know.

WWW, soon the new year starts, so now's a great time to:

1. Wipe the slate clean.
2. Focus upon what you really want.
3. Chart your course.

Right?

Well... only if you want to risk having to repeat these steps for the same wishes next year! Maybe this is splitting hairs, but here's an adventurous alternative:

1. Give thanks that life is... just as it is (and that it's been... just as it's been). Because of it, you're now "READY."

2. Define what you want in terms of the end result. Don't worry about the hows, or even the course. KNOW that what you want is ALREADY yours in spirit, by universal LAW, just focus on the certainty of this ownership, understand it, claim it, and "it will be in reality, as it is in spirit."

3. LET THE UNIVERSE show you the way via your impulses and instincts that appear as you take inspired action. Don't worry that your first steps seem silly or futile. And if you don't know what to do, do anything! Go! Get busy! Do not insist on intermediary successes, only upon the end result.

2011 is going to be your year (it already is),
Love, The Universe


Peace on our tiny planet and goodwill to all its peoples.

Let this be the year we are the change we all wish to see.

28 comments:

  1. Much needed because of a set of unusual circumstances this Hogmanay. Remembering to accept things as they are and be grateful for the gifts around us, is surely key to a peaceful life. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice indeed. That’s why you’re the Wisewebwomen. And a Athbhliain faoito to you too. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can make it our year.

    Healthy hugs for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the visit, Freda and backatcha with all the good wishes!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris:
    Backatcha my blogroll buddy - one of the greatest joys of 2010 has been discovering the bloggers of this stupendous province!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. GM:
    Absolutely, I truly want to be the best I can be this year, both in health and un-material wealth!
    And for you too!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New One, WWW and Ansa, - and all here - and all you all wish for.
    YAY!!!! to the Universe!!
    Go get'em Uni, you know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcia:
    All praise Universe indeed! All things are possible!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. T:
    And peace in our time. it can't come soon enough. Backatcha dearest T!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to my daughter, TUT and Mike Dooley have been emailing me for over a year. It never occurred to me to share these wonderful insights to the blogosphere. I'm so glad you shared this one. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharon:
    I think I've been getting them since he started, a friend recommended him, they brighten my day so much!
    And help inspire me on my journey!
    Joy be yours, my dear!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely sentiments :-) Number 1 reminds me of my favourite lines from Desiderata:
    "And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."

    I hope that 2011 is joyful and successful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been very good at focussing on what I really want or charting my course. I just stumble along and follow my instincts. Luckily that's worked very well for me so far.

    I hope you have a great 2011 and discover all sorts of new pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Universe is a wise Mistress. She ought to be listened to more often.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the closing - "Love, the Universe."

    It's always speaking to us. Remembering to listen is key :)

    Happy New year to you, WWW. I always leave here with some new way to look at old thoughts. That's a great gift to give us :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HNY to you and Ansa and hope you continue to have unseasonable balmy weather!!!

    HNY to The Universe too, although I suspect TU has bigger fish to fry...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, but has this philosophy netted you George Clooney yet?

    Is he not yours by universal law? ;-)

    Happy New Year. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nick:
    I know what I want alright, whether I get it is another story!
    thanks for the good wishes and backatcha!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nora:
    She is completely wise and rather angry at the moment - floods and pestilence are upon us, I'm afraid!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pauline:
    What a lovely thing to say - thank you.
    All the best to you and yours also in this lovely unopened present of a New Year!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  21. Annie:
    Thank you. I just visited you and would have loved that barn dance!
    Ansa woofs back!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  22. Twain:
    Backatcha, I hope you have a truly splendid one!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  23. Laura:
    George Clooney? Nah, Not my type at all.
    Jeff Bridges. Definitely.
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Accepting life just as it is sounds good to me. Today, I have set about beginning somewhere, anywhere. Somehow 2nd January seems so much less challenging than 1st January. A long coffee, a chat and a giggle with one of my best girlfriends has set me on course.

    Happy New Year to you and to Ansa, my dear xx.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy new year, WWW, and to your family, friends and readers. Let's hope 2011 brings us less strife, stupidity and madness than we might be expecting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Email me at wisewebwomanatgmaildotcom if you're having trouble.