Friday, March 21, 2008

A Highlight of My Week!



I love cruising my fellow bloggers, some I visit daily, some weekly.

This particular blogger never fails to bring me hope. For years he has festooned the highways and biways of California with some powerful banners, a wake-up call to the slumbering drivers beneath. Some are funny, some are artful. Some are sharp and to the point.

He has inspired others to do the same. His messages reach countless people who would not be reached in any other way.

If there is any hope for the U.S. it comes in the shape of people like him. He gives me hope.




I urge you to go visit him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I like it, too! :) Too bad we don't have him in the area where I live. We could use some of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think he deserves the Congressional Medal of Freedom or equivalent?
    (talk of a truly deserving honouree!)
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Email me at wisewebwomanatgmaildotcom if you're having trouble.